3003 / 3102 Aluminum Flat Tube for Radiator / Oil Cooler / Air Condition / Heat Exchanger
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||3 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Sinosure|
- Model NO.: 3003, 3102
- Surface Treatment: Mill Finish
- Alloy: Alloy
- Length: 200-4000mm
- Thickness: 1-4mm
- Type: Aluminum Tube
- Technique: Extruded
- Transport Package: Wooden Case, Standard Export Seaworthy Packing
- Origin: China
- Shape: Flat
- Grade: 3000 Series
- Temper: O - H112
- Width: 8-60mm
- Wall Thickness: 0.15-0.6mm
- Application: Evaporators,Condensers,Radiators
- Trademark: Trumony
- Specification: as per customer′s requirement
Micro-channel flat aluminum pipe with their large internal surface area, yield more efficient heat transfer and are therefore ideal for use in highly effective heat exchangers.
The micro-channel tube also called The Multi-Port Extrusion (MPE)- is a highly refined quality product characterized by the following properties:
Low energy costs
Low space and weight
High corrosion and pressure resistance
High recycling value
Pressure drop and silent solution
Low refrigerant fill
Beside increased global performances, an all-aluminium brazed heat exchanger using MPE will also present better corrosion resistance. MPEs are primarily used for the following applications:
Aluminum flat tube is an important spare part for auto radiators. Good quality aluminum flat oval tubes can protect auto engine, as it ensure your radiator with high efficient cooling performance.
Features of our aluminum flat tube:
1. Bright, no corrosion, no oxidation.
2. Straight, no deformation.
3. Strong, tough, have a perfect corner bending at 90 degree.
4. Neat and smooth cutting section, no burr.
5. High frequency welded, precise in specifications, easy to install.
6. Radiator tubes can be custom-made to meet your special requirements.
Package: coils or Straight with fixed length
Surface Treatment : Zinc spray / without Zinc spray